Senior Content Marketing Manager
|0203 145 3388|
A leading European asset manager is hiring for a Senior Content Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis. This is a newly created role and an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing and sustainability-led firm.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Delivering content and campaigns in line with business priorities, in particular driving their ESG, Climate, Thematic and Fixed Income funds.
- Maximising awareness of the brand amongst their key audiences, in particular of their ETF funds to new and existing clients.
- Developing impactful stories and enhancing messaging through digital communications to showcase the firm’s capabilities.
- Formulating and implementing effective digital-first campaigns, multi-media marketing and sales collateral for institutional, intermediary and retail clients.
- Supporting the existing product range and working with internal and external experts to develop new product launches.
- Collaborating with other teams such as the sales, communications and ESG teams to further develop the brand.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Marketing experience working in-house at an asset management firm.
- Strategic experience in delivering high-quality marketing campaigns.
- Experience in generating content for a variety of channels.
- Technical understanding of investment products. Exposure to ETFs is desired but not essential.
- A pro-active approach with an entrepreneurial mind-set and strong communication skills.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Senior Marketing Manager- 12month FTC.
Ref: 34848 Senior Marketing Manager- 12month FTC. A leading wealth manager is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to take...
Senior Events Executive
Ref: 34225 Our client, a leading asset management firm based in London, is seeking a Senior Events Executive to join...
RFP Manager - Alternatives
Ref: 34825 We are excited to be working with an alternatives investment firm, looking to hire an RFP Manager to...