- Work for an excellent employer renown for it's quality of service and also work/life balance
- Broad position providing exposure to a range of sales & marketing activity to include research, content writing, reports and campaigns & events
- Liaise and coordinate with key stakeholders
- Great development ground for a career in either marketing, account development or sales
- Financial Services focused
We are working for a high calibre Actuarial Consulting business with a fantastic reputation as a place of work – from professionalism and quality of work through to an excellent working culture and work/life balance.
Following a number of years of continued growth and success winning business from major competitors, they have been investing further in the sales and marketing practice.
We are currently working with them on a selection of roles to include a Sales & Marketing Coordinator. This will be an internally focused role undertaking a broad range of support initiatives to aid the planning and management of sales activity and processes. This can include:
- Supporting research and identification activity regarding new business opportunities and target clients
- Working with a Campaign Manager to develop business development plans
- Project managing and production of newsletters
- CRM database management
- Preparing reports
- Arranging events and webinars
- Content writing
- Brand promotion activities
- Managing and coordinating key internal stakeholders
- Experience working within a business development support capacity
- Financial Services experience – Pensions, Actuarial and/or Benefits market experience very advantageous
- Organisational skills
- Stakeholder management skills
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29698 *Up to 100k base salary, plus attractive bonus and benefits Now is an exciting time to join an...
Ref: 29479 Our client is looking for a Senior Investment Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. If...
Ref: 29414 Exciting opportunity to join a Wealth Management firm as Wealth Planning Support in their Blackpool offices. The...