- Degree in business administration / economics or similar qualification
- CAIA, CFA or FRM qualifications are a plus
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience ideally in risk management in the area of the above mentioned asset classes (e.g. with an asset/investment management company or bank)
- Good knowledge of financial and cash flow models as well as risk measurement procedures (in particular market and credit risks)
- Good understanding of asset and investment themes and the associated business cases
- Willingness to travel to our office locations
- Strong analytical skills and a very good understanding of numbers
- Results-oriented, independent work with the ability to prioritise and a high level of quality awareness
- Very good MS Office knowledge, in particular in-depth user knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in English is a must
- Fluency in German and/or other foreign languages (e.g. Spanish) are of preference
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27877 We are working with a prestigious Asset Manager who continue to organically grow in New York. As the...
Ref: 27872 Leading Development Bank seeking a Senior Enterprise Risk Manager to join their London office. Key responsibilities • Provide...
Ref: 27846 The team is the frontline resource responding to operational incidents affecting the firm’s sponsoring and advisory activities globally....