Risk Manager- AIFS and UCITS
Global Assessment Management company seeks Risk Manager to support the Risk Conducting Officer in their Luxembourg office. Successful candidates will deal with Market Risk, Counterparty and Operational Risk, as well as ad hoc and periodic issues.
- Check the smooth running of daily risk processes, risk measures and that all positions are correctly modelled
- Investigate any issues and liaise with relevant departments as required and answer any internal queries on risk data
- Produce and review: risk reports, limit reports in the organisation, regulatory risk reports (AIFMD, UCITS) and reports for Management Company Board and Fund Board meetings
- Monitor exposures against internal and external guidelines, the Asset and liability Liquidity risk management and portfolio top risk identification
- Participate in the periodical counterparty review and in the operational risk mapping
- Work with the group Risk team to encourage the progression of the risk tools and systems and support the Head of the Permanent Risk Management Function in dealing with requests
- Update risk profiles of products and follow the internal counterparties credit worthiness and market risk exposure
- Master degree with a focus on finance or risk management
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills and strong analytical skills
- Robust knowledge of MS Office, VBA and or python
- Fluency in English, French or German desirable
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg and European risk management obligations and exposure to UCITs and AIF funds preferable
- 3 to 5 years’ experience of risk management for investment funds, direct equity investment or fixed income
- Additional financial qualifications desirable
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26415 Must have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Financial Engineering or related quantitative field 7-10 years’ of...
Ref: 26347 Risk Manager- AIFS and UCITS Global Assessment Management company seeks Risk Manager to support the Risk Conducting Officer...
Ref: 26278 . Team Leader- European Client Services Global Asset Management company seeks a Team Leader role for their...