Leading asset manager seeking a Risk Events Manager to join their London office.
- Review and triage Ops Risk Events to ensure level of information detailed is sufficient for the Risk Event raised.
- Monitor and challenge Risk Events SLAs.
- Hold regular meetings with Stakeholders to discuss Incident Management SLAs/KPIs, trends and queries.
- Support the co-ordination of Risk Event resolutions where it requires multiple teams input.
- Collaboratively work alongside the Service Management Team to identify/support root cause analysis and remediation of issues, incidents and escalation.
- Support Ops Service Managers with accurately recording and monitoring their RCSA and challenging their RAG ratings based on Service and Incident events raised.
- Challenge whether a strong culture of risk management is embedded across the Operations Team, aligned with Purpose, Vision and Values of the Company.
- Produce Incident Management Dashboards.
- Support Risk Event handling training to Ops.
- Alongside the Service Management Team, support the definition and delivery of projects into operations that improve the service and incident management outcomes.
- Engage with Data Control, IT, and FOS, where necessary, to support the resolution of Ops related Risk Events.
- Provide insight and MI to the Process Improvement Forum of any significant Incident related items.
- Alongside the Service Management Team, support the service owners with their establishment of Service Management standards within Operations, driving forward best practice.
- Effectively manage, develop, and train the Incident Management Team.
- Ensure that all processes used by the Incident Management Team are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Ad hoc project/processes, as define by your line manager.
- The role will require regular interaction with Front Office, Operations and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Previous experience in wealth management or asset management.
- Strong understanding of operational risk management
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience managing or mentoring junior team members
- Able to challenge current processes within the operations area and provide solutions and efficiencies.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, oral, informal, formal), including the ability to be influential and persuasive with key stakeholders.
- IOC Operational Risk unit would be beneficial
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29664 Leading British Bank seeking a Credit Officer to join their growing Utilities, Industrials, and Transport team in London....
Ref: 29567 Leading International Asset Manager seeking a Crisis Lead to join their Global Business Continuity Management Key Responsibilities...
Ref: 29518 Reputable British Bank seeking a Senior Credit Officer to join their leading Project Finance and Infrastructure team. ...