Leading UK Asset Manager seeking a Risk Business Partner to work closely with their technology teams in London.
· Collaborate with business leaders and senior management in the production of RCSAs and other risk management tools and reporting.
· Attend governance and local management meetings, helping to promote and embed an appropriate risk and compliance culture within the business, oversee the risk and compliance activities and advise on risk management matters such as Risk Appetite Statements and associated metrics.
· Provide effective challenge and oversight to the business area.
· Act as a point of contact for the wider Risk and Compliance Team.
· Work closely with colleagues within the Corporate and Fund Risk teams to produce consolidated reporting, ICAAP scenarios and other risk documents.
· Ensure that Incidents and Issues / actions are appropriately recorded, assessed, actioned and managed to conclusion.
· Work with Operations and Technology business leaders to produce appropriate risk management reports.
· Assess and challenge the impacts that new products, operational change and projects pose to our strategic aims and risk profile.
· Assist business leaders to identify and manage emerging risks across Operations and Technology.
· Provide appropriate training and risk management development to Operations and Technology staff.
· Work closely with other areas of the Risk and Compliance Team to ensure cohesive and effective sharing of knowledge and best use of resources.
Skills & Experience Required.
· Education or experience of technology within Financial Services, especially IT / cyber security, third party management and/or oversight.
· Second line functional experience/exposure, and the ability to apply this effectively in a business context.
· Proven success in identifying risk and developing and implementing control improvements.
· Working knowledge of local and international regulations within investment management, such as Operational Resilience, ICAAP and SMCR.
· Familiarity with core risk and compliance management tools, including RCSAs, risk reporting, risk appetite statements, incidents and issues.
· Excellent team player with proven ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues at all levels, developing strong business relationships and understand commercial priorities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to provide sound advice.
· A proactive approach and flexible approach to work
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29518 Reputable British Bank seeking a Senior Credit Officer to join their leading Project Finance and Infrastructure team. ...
Ref: 29388 Leading asset manager seeking a Risk Events Manager to join their London office. RESPONSIBILITIES Review and triage Ops...
Ref: 29568 Leading UK Asset Manager seeking a Risk Business Partner to work closely with their technology teams in London....