International Bank seeking a Risk Analyst to join their small team in London, focusing principally on Credit Risk.
- Monitor and Report to senior management on credit and market risk exposure of the Branch.
- Assist Credit Risk Analyst in preparing risk opinion on new and existing deals and transactions submitted by Front Office;
- Input, monitor and review the limits in system.
- Alert and follow up any limit excess, and ensure the corrective actions and procedures are followed;
- Generate regular market risk report and provide exposures analysis;
- Assist Deputy Head of Risk to Perform stress testing, scenario analysis, simulations regularly for the portfolio;
- Constantly endeavour to improve market risk management process and procedures.
- Liaise with Treasury, Finance and management committees for all risk monitoring and reporting management issues;
- Facilitate secretarial work for Credit Committee and Risk Committee.
- Provide maintenance to the risk reports and ensure the reporting procedures are updated regularly.
- Provide assistance in policy review.
- Deal with relevant regulatory reporting as required.
- Monitor the market movements regularly to assess impact on the portfolio and raise timely early warning signals
Skills/ Experience Required
- 3+ years of Credit Risk experience (Corporate or FI Credit)
- Market risk experience ideal but not essential
- Solid understanding of the Banking industry, including relevant products and processes
- VBA modelling
- Numeric mindset. Demonstrable confidence with data (education or experience)
- Culture fit – Open to learning new skills, getting involved in other areas, helping out on projects.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32146 Leading Global Asset Manager seeking a Corporate Enablers Oversight Lead to join their Non Financial Risk team in...
Ref: 31976 International Bank seeking a Risk Analyst to join their small team in London, focusing principally on Credit Risk....
Ref: 31879 Leading Development Bank seeking an Enterprise Risk Manager to join their London office, Key Responsibilities Day-to-day interactions between...