My client is a global asset manager who is looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join their UK Retirement team on a permanent basis. The firm has a very reputable history and is looking to build upon their success by expanding their team, and this business unit having significant resource allocated to it.
In this role, you will be reporting into the Head of Marketing, this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be responsible for developing/delivering marketing strategies and programmes with a top Asset Management provider in the UK retirement market.
Day-to-day responsibilities in this role will include but are not limited to:
- Focusing on the delivery of strategic initiatives to boost their Multi-Asset proposition.
- Working closely with the marketing and UK Sales team.
- Creating and developing market orientation and influence strategy to continue strengthening the company’s position in the UK retirement market.
- Maximising engagement with UK advisers to impact buying decisions.
- Responsibility to research, plan and deliver third-party and partnership events.
- Playing a key role in developing the company’s visual identity and brand and ensure their alignment with brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong understanding of the UK retirement market and knowledge of current trends and regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of the company’s asset management products and asset management in general.
- The ability to be data-driven and digitally savvy.
- Client orientation skills and global awareness.
For more information, please apply now or contact Christopher Rolfe on email@example.com.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32979 Senior Press Officer- 12month Contract A leading financial service institution are looking for a Senior Press Officer to...
Ref: 32960 A top tier independent investment management firm is looking for a Senior Sales Associate to partner with members...
Ref: 32787 A reputable investment management firm is looking for an Event Planner to join the team on a 12month...