We are pleased to be working with a leading asset manager looking for an experienced reporting professional to join their client services team.
- Cyclical and ad hoc report production for institutional clients, prospective mandates and consultants
- SICAV UCITS and Regulatory reporting
- Production of high quality bespoke periodic reporting to required deadlines, including updating databases / platforms
- Adhere to all internal and external (i.e. EU MIFID II Directive, GDPR, SFDR etc.) compliance requirements and business standards at all times
- Liaise with various stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure the high quality and timely delivery of all responses and delivery of reporting data
- Update asset/client data information produced for marketing and distribution purposes, extracting and maintaining accurate data to support reporting and RFP/RFI production
- Contribute to the development of departmental functionality, processes and controls, ensuring procedures and process documentation is maintained to the highest standards
- Fixed Income / money markets experience
- Highly numerate with experience of data management and performance measurement
- Standards of compliance, conduct and ethics
- Higher qualifications or relevant degree preferred
- Intellectual curiosity in and understanding of the financial industry, and knowledge of equity investment products
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 33088 Bruin are partnering with a global alternative investment manager. They are looking to strengthen their team in Luxembourg...
Ref: 33102 The Position We are seeking a Trade Operations Analyst (TOA) to join the Global Trade Coordination team of...
Ref: 32607 We are pleased to be working with a leading asset manager looking for an experienced reporting professional to...