Investment Associate – Energy Transition
|0204 558 1157|
Bruin are working exclusively with an exciting and growing private equity fund to hire an Associate in their London-based team to play a key role in the origination, execution and portfolio management of renewable energy investments.
Adopting a core plus / value add strategy, our client has built a strong track record investing in green and brownfield opportunities across the energy transition space in Europe.
The Associate will be hands on with all stages of the investment cycle, including origination, execution and portfolio management. This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior infrastructure and energy transition investment professional to join an active fund where one will regularly invest and build an impressive deal sheet.
The Associate will:
- Be hands on with all stages of investment process including supporting with origination, execution and portfolio management.
- For execution of deals, take responsibility for building financial models from scratch, conducting due diligence, valuations, preparing investment committee presentations and helping to present to the IC.
- Be actively involved in the origination and interact with banks and industry professionals to generate leads.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in a Senior Analyst or Junior Associate level within the M&A or Project Finance infrastructure or energy transition team of an investment bank, Big-4 or advisory firm.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the international infrastructure or energy transition market with proven M&A and Project Finance deal experience.
- Possess a strong and all-round skill set, including the ability to build financial models from scratch, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Hold a finance, mathematical, engineering, or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be fluent in English and a second European language
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruin Financial are specialists in the Energy Transition market.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Equities Research Associate
Ref: 33969 Bruin is working exclusively with a leading and highly regarded Abu Dhabi based investment company to hire an...
Associate Director - Infrastructure Debt Investment
Ref: 33934 Bruin is working exclusively with a highly regarded and global asset manager to hire an Associate Director for...