We are currently seeking German speaking candidates to support a leading Asset Manager’s Relationship Management team. They will report into the Account Manager and be servicing institutional clients in the DACH region.
- Prepare client reports on performance, trading activity, portfolio valuation and risk metrics.
- Performance attribution analyses, quantitative and qualitative via Portfolio data.
- Enhance and maintain automation of reporting processes.
- High quality servicing of Institutional/Wealth clients for the company, predominantly from the DACH region.
- Candidates require German Native/Fluent language skills.
- Strong communication skills, and highly analytical.
- Relevant Finance/Economics/Maths related degree, desirable
- Ability to develop relationships, experience dealing with clients would be beneficial.
- Interest/working knowledge of Fixed Income markets.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 25996 Role : Senior Engagement Analyst An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an Asset Management firm based in...
Ref: 25710 A leading Global Investment Bank is seeking an M&A Lawyer to join an established team: Providing legal support...
Ref: 25817 Overview of the role You will support Portfolio Managers improve the risk / return profile delivered to...