We are currently recruiting for a leading, global asset manager which is seeing continued and sustained growth in their business in Continental Europe. They are looking for a Relationship Analyst to join their Business Development & Relationship Management Group based in Frankfurt. The focus of this role is to provide centralized coordination across various functions to service clients in various entity types. This role will support in the completion of Business Development and Relationship management objectives in the team, working closely with existing clients, consultants and prospects.
- Prepare custom or standard briefing books, collateral, notes and presentation materials required for external meetings
- Participate in in-house client and prospect conference calls and in person meetings as appropriate
- Conduct analysis, perform investigations and respond to internal and external inquiries on a variety of portfolios, topics and product specific information, market trends, regulation considerations and investment guidelines
- Be a point of contact for various groups within the client organisations
- Coordinate client communications
- Support the organization of client roadshows and review meetings
- Capture and maintain client data in relevant systems
- Qualify and coordinate RFI and RFP’s and work across internal teams to ensure proper response
- Develop an understanding of Wellington Managements investment approach
Skills and qualifications
- Relevant client service experience, preferably within Investment Management
- Experience working with either Private Bank clients or institutional clients would be an advantage
- Solid understanding of capital markets and/or investment products
- Strong academic background, preferably with progress toward a professional qualification such as the CFA
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills and fluency in German. Other languages on top of this would be advantageous
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26623 An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to join a leading UK merchant banking group in...
Ref: 26624 Bruin are working with a leading UK financial services provider to hire a Product Owner to play a...
Ref: 26359 Bruin are looking for a proactive professional to join a global asset manager in a product executive role....