An exciting opportunity has arisen in Regulatory Change and Product Ownership for a Global Investment Bank in London.
- Manage end-to-end regulatory change programmes, collaborating with finance IT and respective finance teams
- Ensure that existing applications are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Monitoring of the regulatory horizon, developing product roadmaps, definitions and operating models by engaging with external and internal SME’s
- Developing stakeholder engagement plans to obtain ‘buy-in’ from respective teams
- Operating within area of high ambiguity, providing clarity and strong documentation
- Effecting the prudential regulatory reporting Change Backlog management, and includes creating and clearly communicating backlog items
- Leveraging any regulatory quantitative, qualitative analysis, systems and controls to drive process enhancement and more effective delivery across the business
- Experience in strong team delivery on regulatory compliance programmes/projects
- Finance qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA) is preferred, because of the focus on creating a strong control environment
- Extensive experience working in a reporting or control environment and experience of regulatory reporting requirements
- Knowledge of Capital Markets products, most notably: cash securities, repos and derivatives
- A strong commercial acumen, knowledge and understanding of Financial Services/banking processes
- Strong understanding of regulatory rules Basel III, CRD IV, CRD V, CRR and IFR
- Accounting/Finance Degree / MBA or equivalent
- 6+ years’ work experience in Finance within a Financial Institution.
- Excel and Access Database experience in analysing, developing and enhancing EUC environments
- Understanding of the Controls & Governance framework
This role is a unique opportunity to work with a first-rate investment bank as part of their Regulatory Reporting & Control team. Candidates without the required experience unfortunately cannot be considered.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Ed Dowling firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29785 A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Product Associate to join a leading global investment bank, as part...
Ref: 29729 A global consultancy firm is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their Transport & Infrastructure Accounting Advisory...
Ref: 29735 Bruin are proud to be working with a well-known financial services brand based in Dublin, in their search...