Do you want to one work for one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions? I am looking for a Regional Wealth Manager to cover the Edinburgh and Glasgow area.
As a Regional Wealth Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to clients helping them achieve their financial goals by providing wealth planning advice, investment solutions, credit solutions and day to day banking services.
The primary focus of the Wealth Manager is to understand the needs and long term goals of clients and provide them with bespoke advice that helps them work towards their long term financial & lifestyle ambitions.
Daily duties will include;
- Acting as key contact for banking products, credit advice and client queries
- Delivering high quality bespoke advice, maximising value for our clients and negotiating the best commercial outcome
- Acting as the key interface between client & other areas, including Wealth Planning, Discretionary Portfolio Management Investment Advisory and Investment Solutions
- Providing the client with the best possible financial solutions as and when required
- Being able and willing to discuss markets, their issues and opportunities with clients
- Fully utilise the Wealth Manager toolset, systems and platforms, and challenge current standards to continuously improve quality
- Engaging with digital technologies, products and solutions that are relevant to the Wealth Management business
- Using your technical knowledge to apply analytical reasoning and judgement to solve complex problems in order to deliver the highest levels of client service
- Taking ownership for issues that impact clients, working with others across the business to resolve them and seeking opportunities to suggest areas for improvement
To apply for this position you will have previous experience of providing Regulated Advice within the UK to High Net worth individuals as well as being Level 4 Diploma qualified and will have exceptional relationship skills.
This role will be based at home and in the field, you will not be required to work in an office. However, you may be required to attend a local office to report to your manager.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jessica White at Bruin Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31479 Do you want to one work for one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions? I...
Ref: 31303 Portfolio Administrator – up to 30k + bonus + benefits – Edinburgh/Glasgow/London/Birmingham We have a fantastic opportunity for...
Ref: 31087 We are working with a highly regarded asset management firm seeking to grow their Insurance Investment Solutions business....