The client is a market leading fund management company. They boast a long history of success delivering successful investment strategies in equity and bond investing. Clients include listed companies, local authorities, universities, charities, wealth managers, financial advisers, and multi-managers. The company culture is one of innovation, freedom and independence which has allowed the company to evolve and exceed in their field. They are looking for a Real Asset Marketing Manager on a 12month FTC. The candidate will manage and deliver marketing initiatives targeted at the Real Assets channel. They offer a competitive benefits package which enables their employees to be rewarded for their hard work.
- Collaborating with marketing services teams in marketing activity and campaign delivery. With the aim being client sales, brand profile and retention.
- Develop product enablement material: brochure, presentations, website.
- Collaboration with internal teams on thought leadership and fund update programs.
- Overseeing activities are in accordance with the budgeting process.
- Overseeing campaigns, report back on results and measurements
- Research competitor campaigns
- Stakeholder collaboration to ensure work is delivered efficiently, timely and in line with brand profile.
- Observe good practice with regulation.
- Accreditation (IMC) Marketing accreditation (CIM) is desirable.
- Track record with successful project planning campaigns, demonstrating innovation and commercial awareness.
- Real estate and asset management experience desirable
- A self starter with excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team
- Knowledge and awareness of digital technology.
- Knowledge and awareness of regulation and legislation in the market
- Understanding of real estate investment management businesses, regulatory framework and competition.
If you are interested in this role or want to discuss it further please contact Georgina.email@example.com or +442045580902.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26555 We are currently recruiting for a leading, global asset manager with over £200 billion assets under management. They...
Ref: 26953 A leading, global investment management firm who prides themselves on their company culture and forward-thinking approach is now...
Ref: 27186 The client is a market leading fund management company. They boast a long history of success delivering...