|0204 558 1154|
PROJECT MANAGER | PERMANENT | INSURANCE
A leading Insurance firm is looking for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis, to be the driving force for planning, managing and the delivery of an array of challenging, yet exciting Change and Transformation projects.
- Be responsible for Project Management across an array of Change initiatives; these include M&A's, Infrastructure, Data, New Products and Operational Transformation
- Challenge and engage stakeholders on a daily basis, on both an internal and external level
- Work alongside the Programme Delivery Manager to maintain success and stimulate progress across the Change Portfolio
- Implement, manage and execute appropriate project processes and controls.
- Proven Project Management experience
- Strong experience working across the Financial Services industry (Banking or Insurance preferable)
- Experience using an array of methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- The ability to handle difficult conversations and tasks and challenge the stakeholders
- Risk and Issue Management
Hybrid working model
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Senior Project Analyst - Newcastle
Ref: 23898 I am currently recruiting a Senior Project Analyst to join our client in their Newcastle office. Our client...
Ref: 24029 I am currently recruiting for a Technical Architect to join our client in their office in Glasgow. As...