The client is a global investment management firm which offers investors a variety of investment strategies across multiple asset classes. Whilst they are renowned for specialism in real estate and fixed income, they also cover commercial mortgage, public equities, and public fixed income. They are looking for a Product Support Analyst to join the Product Marketing and Management department on a 12 month FTC. The candidate must be a motivated, self-starter who thrives in dynamic environments.
- Awareness of the industry and potential impacts of various events.
- Dealing with ad hoc requests from Senior Management
- Coordinate and keep on top of fund specific presentations, pitchbook and sales ideas describing total fund positioning.
- Monitoring accuracy and appropriateness of content through data checking, proofing and thorough quality control.
- Manage Portfolio Managers biographies, fund histories and profiles.
- Imput process improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as compliance to ensure efficiency in approval.
- Financial services and investment understanding.
- Excellent communicative skills, ability to work with other teams well.
- Good multi-tasking skills and time management.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Undergraduate degree and 1+ years of UCITS.
- Creative, self-starter with a high level of attention to detail
- Desire for career progression.
If this job is of interest to you please contact Georgina Nettleton at email@example.com or +442045580902
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26555 We are currently recruiting for a leading, global asset manager with over £200 billion assets under management. They...
Ref: 26953 A leading, global investment management firm who prides themselves on their company culture and forward-thinking approach is now...
Ref: 27186 The client is a market leading fund management company. They boast a long history of success delivering...