Bruin are working with a leading UK financial services provider to hire a Product Owner to play a lead role in the delivery of a new Performance & Attribution engine in an 18 month FTC. With a strong track record of delivering change, the successful candidate will help shape the future state operating model for this function
- Working closely with the Performance & Attribution teams to help design the future state operating model
- Working closely with our stakeholders to understand their challenges and capture their requirements in the product backlog
- Collaborating with our partners in Data and Technology, as well as the wider project team, to deliver the product vision and roadmap
- Managing the priority of the product backlog
- Collaborating with other product owners to coordinate any cross dependencies
- Communicating the release of product increments to the business
- Experience in a Product Owner role
- Experience of investment performance & attribution
- A comprehensive working knowledge of the asset management industry
- A strong track record of delivering significant change
- Delivery focused with the ability to meet deadlines and demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Systems knowledge: B-One
- Quantitative degree, desirable
- Investment qualification (CFA, CIPM, FRM, IMC or equivalent), desirable
- Project Management qualification, desirable
- Systems knowledge: Lipper, JIRA, Excel VBA, Python, SQL, PowerBI and Tablau, desirable
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26893 Our client is a leading provider of financial trading technology , offering clients the ability to trade across...
Ref: 26880 Client Onboarding Business Manager – 25k – 35k We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager to...
Ref: 26158 Director, Credit Trading Desk Role would be reporting to Executive Director, Credit Trading - MENA, Global Markets -...