An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Leading financial services company based in London. The Financial Services Organisation is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join on a permanent basis with current option to work at home.
- Assisting the delivery of high quality campaigns and marketing activity, primarily for our clients Model Portfolio Services (MPS), with the aim of driving client sales and retention.
- Ensuring that our clients marketing materials adhere to evolving regulatory requirements, particularly in regard to ESG-related disclosures, and leading the drafting and production of the annual Value Assessment report.
- Develop content and communications to promote the organisations range of investment capabilities and products.
- Ensure that all the clients activities are accurately recorded as per budgeting process. Manage invoices in accordance with internal procedures.
- Proactively research competitor campaigns for our client, including their trade press advertising and web activity, and recommend ideas, enhancements where appropriate.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of project planning campaigns
- Strong experience developing product-specific messaging and content for investment funds
- Experienced in supporting and executing campaign plans, demonstrating innovation and commercial awareness
- Strong knowledge of investment strategies and markets, including equities, bonds, multi-asset, and passive and active management.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create compelling marketing communications
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe at email@example.com.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26543 A leading American asset management firm with offices in the City of London are looking for an experienced...
Ref: 26471 We are currently recruiting for a leading, UK wealth management provider as the look to recruit an Application...
Ref: 25819 We are currently recruiting for an multi-award winning, Top 100 Best Companies to work for UK investment platform...