Bruin are looking for a proactive professional to join a global asset manager in a product executive role. The role will be primarily focused on supporting the ESG programme and its impact on the existing range of private and alternative asset and institutional fixed income funds.
- Preparing product management feasibility studies / reviews.
- Market research and competitor analysis to support new product development and idea generation.
- Supporting companywide projects.
- Keeping up to date with industry changes / product structures / fund domiciles.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls.
- Supporting improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction in companies operational risk.
- Experience within the asset management industry, preferably in a product development / management role.
- Knowledge of a range of product jurisdictions and relevant regulations (e.g. AIFMD, UCITS, MiFID II).
- Detailed knowledge of capital markets (including public and private debt and alternative investment strategies) would be an advantage.
- Highly motivated, proactive, resilient and flexible.
- Organised and able to manage multiple initiatives concurrently, and to prioritise workload appropriately.
- Self-starter with a track record of working on own initiative to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with excellent analytical and report writing skills.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26893 Our client is a leading provider of financial trading technology , offering clients the ability to trade across...
Ref: 26880 Client Onboarding Business Manager – 25k – 35k We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager to...
Ref: 26158 Director, Credit Trading Desk Role would be reporting to Executive Director, Credit Trading - MENA, Global Markets -...