Our client, a new digital asset brokerage and trading venue, is looking for a curious, proactive Product Controller with an excellent work ethic to work alongside the CFO as they grow their Finance team and business
- To ensure that the daily P&L is accurately reported to the front office and is reconciled with management reporting.
- To ensure that the relevant P&L and balance sheet positions are correctly reported at month ends and that the applicable reconciliations have been completed and all issues identified/resolved.
- Providing daily commentary on P&L swings and variance investigation to Front office traders and senior finance managers
- To provide advice to the business on the P&L impact of trades and the interaction of the Front and Back Office systems, especially regarding trades and proposed new workflows.
- To ensure that applicable accounting standards are adhered to regarding P&L and balance sheet reporting.
- Strong knowledge of key Financial Reporting
- Broad understanding of the product types traded by the desk and any valuation issues.
- Good understanding of the P&L production and reporting methodology, as well as the relationship between valuations and P&L.
- Good understanding of the Financial Markets as they relate to the Products under their control.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31427 An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planning Analyst to join a leading Lloyds Insurance firm. This role...
Ref: 30164 Are you looking to step into the financial services industry? Our Client, a London based Investment Fund, are...
Ref: 29291 Our client, a FTSE 100 listed company, is looking for a highly motivated, newly qualified Accountant to be...