Well respected mid-tier Lloyd's Broking house seek to employ a Premium Technician to focus on Marine business.
Successful candidate will deal with all aspects of Premium processing as directed by team leader.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Completing risk profile within Management systems
- Create and maintain files
- Produce and forward documentation to Lloyd’s/Lirma market via A&S
- Sending closing to Company Markets
- Assess and process premium movements
- Diary for quarterly and yearly adjustments if required
- Lors entries
- Complete premium payment warranty calendar entries
- Processing of bordereaux
- Obtain agreement to premium bordereaux, where required
- Deal with market and/or client queries and liaise with the accounts department to ensure prompt payment of balances
- Liaise with other departments when problems arise
- Knowledge of Eclipse/Sequel would be beneficial, but not essential
- Premium accounting experience essential
- A&S (IMR) Lors entries
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.