An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planning Analyst to join a leading Lloyds Insurance firm. This role is involved with all aspects of business planning and analysis, as well as other ad-hoc duties where the business requires.
- Assisting with the SBF (Syndicate Business Forecast) process from start to finish
- Underwriter discussions
- Profit & Loss forecasting
- Lloyd’s submission
- Assisting with development and use of Anaplan planning software
- Provide analytical support to the underwriting teams and UMC where required
- Assist with oversight of Peer review process, rules, independent reviewers
- Technical pricing models – updating annually to reflect new plan targets
- PMD/GQD regulatory reports
- Decile 10/PIP monitoring
- Lloyd’s Thematic Reviews
- Materials for business update meetings
- Insurance Background is preferred
- Ability to perform ad-hoc requests and take on additional responsibilities
- Profit & Loss forecasting experience
- Anaplan Software experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an analyst to break into the Insurance world, with an international firm. Candidates without the required experience, unfortunately cannot be considered.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31427 An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planning Analyst to join a leading Lloyds Insurance firm. This role...
Ref: 30164 Are you looking to step into the financial services industry? Our Client, a London based Investment Fund, are...
Ref: 29291 Our client, a FTSE 100 listed company, is looking for a highly motivated, newly qualified Accountant to be...