Bruin is looking for a strong candidate to join a leading international investor in a Senior Performance capacity.
- Oversight and production of performance track records for the firm's products/ strategies.
- Lead conversations with investment teams on ad-hoc analysis concerning the performance track record of their strategies and funds.
- Take a leading role in responding to ad hoc performance requests from internal teams, and indirectly to clients’ and consultants’ queries.
- Represent the Performance team in meetings with key stakeholders, using knowledge of the firm's performance track-record to communicate what is possible within the required deadlines.
- Lead and provide significant input on project work
- Provide training for more junior team members on specific tasks, and leadership during interactions with senior staff
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Educated to degree level in an analytical subject such as Economics, Finance, Mathematics etc.
- Highly numerate with advanced Excel skills – confidently build and manipulate spreadsheets
- Able to organise and analyse large sets of data in order to produce insightful solutions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to critically assess the quality of own work.
- Strong organisational skills – able to handle multiple requests at once and keep key stakeholders informed on progress
- Solid understanding of the Private Equity investment process and the PE market
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure, Private Debt and Real Estate investments is required
- Strong teamworking ethic is key – willing to go beyond expectations to assist other members of the team
- Professional qualification is desirable (e.g. CFA, CAIA, CIPM, IMC)
Ref: 25611 One of our boutique investment management clients is currently seeking an ambitious and dedicated Sales Support to join…
Ref: 25388 Company: Our client are a well-known insurance industry player with capabilities across client data solutions, modelling and analytics…
Ref: 25366 . We have a requirement for a senior, qualified FCAS P&C actuary with excellent commercial and stakeholder management…