With the pensions landscape in the UK evolving at a rapid pace, our client is seeking a Pensions Risk & Modelling Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. Using LDI asset strategies, you would be primarily responsible for helping pension schemes to monitor and manage interest rate and inflation risk within their portfolios.
If you have a desire to grow your knowledge to master actuarial techniques and are comfortable with pension scheme assets and liabilities then this may be the opportunity for you!
Your key responsibilities as a Pensions Risk & Modelling Consultant would be:
- Advise on strategic decisions on pension scheme funding, risk management and member security
- Developing modelling techniques to maintain the company’s position in the market
- Support other consultants as a risk specialist and expert in consulting in-house developed apps
- Highly numerate with experience or an interest in numerical modelling (i.e. Excel)
- Ability to work with others and communicate well
- Independent problem solver
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29698 *Up to 100k base salary, plus attractive bonus and benefits Now is an exciting time to join an...
Ref: 29479 Our client is looking for a Senior Investment Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. If...
Ref: 29414 Exciting opportunity to join a Wealth Management firm as Wealth Planning Support in their Blackpool offices. The...