A world leading investment management firm is looking for a passionate Pensions Marketing Manager to join their Global Communication and Engagement department. The role is focused on planning, creating and delivering campaigns and supporting and enhancing propositions to members.
- Multichannel campaigns on and offline, using behaviorally led targeting and segmentation.
- Evaluate and measure activities to drive improved returns from engagement
- Work closely with colleagues and stakeholders from multidisciplinary teams across the business to shape activity and build communication plans.
- Experienced marketer with broad skills.
- Experience within financial services and investment knowledge ideally.
- Ability and experience in developing briefs for B2C communication.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and delivery projects in a timely fashion.
- Analytical and process oriented.
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Understanding of UK regulatory framework.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31473 PIMCO Events Manager- 6 Month Contract (on-site) A leading global asset management is looking for an Events...
Ref: 30077 A leading UK financial services firm is looking for an enthusiastic marketing generalist to join their firm covering...
Ref: 31188 **Manager- Corporate Communications. (Maternity cover)** Our client is a reputable Global Asset Management firm who are currently...