Pensions Administrator – £25k + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions Administrator to join a leading pensions advice and wealth management specialist based in Birmingham. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role.
As a Pensions Administrator, you will assist in the delivery of administration services to a number of their pensions clients (predominantly with DB pension arrangements).
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining accurate records of members in the schemes.
- Calculating benefits (both manually and computerised).
- Providing information to scheme members.
- Maintaining bank accounts in order to settle benefit payments.
- Supporting other team colleagues.
The key skills required for the role are as follows:
- Experience of working on DB and DC pension schemes (DB experience is essential for the role).
- The ideal candidate is expected to have experience working as a pensions administrator in a consultancy based environment that provides third party administration.
- Experience of carrying out manual pension calculations.
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects; full training will be given in all aspects of the role.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Ref: 25209 BRUIN Financial are proud to be working with an exciting Financial Services organisation based in Manchester. My client…
Ref: 25190 Customer Support Operations Manager The Company This world-leading US-based financial institution, operates in over 30 countries and…
Ref: 25187 I am currently assisting a well-known, fantastic Financial Services firm based in Surrey, recruit an HR Shared Service/Onboarding…