A leading Consultancy is seeking a Pensions Administration Team Leader to join their team in Birmingham. Hybrid working is on offer with a home/office split.
The Pensions Administration Team Manager will be primarily responsible for administering a defined set of pensions processes (member events and scheme events) for clients.
Daily duties will include:
· Owning and driving performance management activities in the team by setting goals and delegating work to colleagues.
· Holding regular 121s with colleagues to review performance, discuss issues, manage expectations and provide constructive feedback.
· Leading the team by providing direction and linking colleague goals and expectations to those of the company, represents the company by helping colleagues understand their impact.
· Developing and managing team resources by creating resource plans, ensuring headcount matches plans throughout the year and develops plans for future business need.
· Managing the recruitment process for the team ensuring colleagues with the relevant skills are recruited to the team.
· Motivating and engaging colleagues by understanding their individual motivations and managing them in line with available resources.
· Organizing and monitoring current activity so that the team meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and follow the agreed processes.
· Coordinate the team’s workload ensuring both business as usual and/or projects are delivered to required deadlines and level of quality.
· Analysing data on the output of the team's work and identify issues or trends connected to errors, time-consuming tasks, under or over capacity.
· Accounting for overall team quality control, management of risks and escalations, audit and governance. Ensuring correct processes and procedures are complied with by colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have experience of leading a Pensions team (ideally within a 3rd party administration function) and have strong people management skills.
You will be a very capable communicator, confident to express your own views and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills that build long term relationships and trust and have a proven track record in delivering results to an external client base through the effective management of a team.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jessica White at Bruin Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32645 An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Financial Services Organisation in Blackpool who are seeking a...
Ref: 32567 Senior Pension Administrator – £40k + Bonus & Benefits We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior...
Ref: 28891 Healthcare Client Support Specialist As a Healthcare Client Support Specialist some of your key responsibilities will involve: - Ensure...