Fantastic opportunity to join a leading independent UK professional services consultancy as a Pensions Administration Team Leader due to planned growth.
The primary focus for a Team Leader will be on Team Management and People Management to support the team to meet the client needs.
Responsibilities will include;
· Takes overall responsibility for the team’s workload and service to the team’s client portfolio
· Monitors the team’s performance against Service Level Agreements and client deadlines
· Using the MI available, works with the local Operations Manager to ensure that team members are performing effectively, identifying development needs and providing coaching and training where necessary
· Provides constructive feedback for others in order to improve their understanding and knowledge and support the development of the individual
· Conducts regular one-to-one discussions for all team members
· Undertakes formal Personal Development Reviews (PDRs)
· Supports Pension Administrators and Client Relationship Managers to provide the services and meet deadlines including annual tasks such as pension increases, the preparation of annual benefit statements and the trustees’ report and accounts
· Ensures regular Client Review meetings are held, involving those from other Business Areas where appropriate.
· Ensures that any client concerns or complaints are processed correctly and raised with the appropriate Partner/Operations Manager and Compliance immediately
· Communicates with clients, members and advisers
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow a team and develop within the role. Hybrid working is on offer with a home/office split.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jessica White at Bruin Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29145 We have a fantastic opportunity for an Adviser Support to join a Financial Services Organisation based in Manchester...
Ref: 29180 Due to a recent acquisition a rapidly growing boutique consultancy are looking to grow their Financial Planning team...
Ref: 29170 Do you want to work for one of the UKs leading Employee Benefits consultancies? I am currently...