Pensions Actuary – £35,000 – £70,000 +Bonus +Benefits
Are you a pensions actuary looking for the next step in your career with a company that will give you the opportunity to learn new skills to develop your career?
Are you looking for an opportunity with a company that offers hybrid or fully remote working – providing you with a better work/life balance?
We are working with one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK, supporting over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members.
If you’re a qualified or nearly qualified actuary with a minimum 2:1 level numerical based degree and a strong pensions knowledge we would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for team players with great communication skills and a demonstrable experience in a pensions consulting/ environment.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Supervising and checking work of junior team members;
• Signing off work that has been checked by other team members;
• Working directly with actuaries and consultants;
• Acting as the primary point of client contact on some projects;
• Attending client meetings;
• Supporting colleagues through checking and feedback to enhance quality of work and development of others’ capabilities;
• Taking responsibility for own learning and development, keeping up to date with pensions’ regulatory developments and procedures;
• Supporting the management of the team’s workflow to achieve client delivery; and
• Providing a two way communication channel for the team to maximise motivation and team success.
If this is of interest please send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27767 PA / Front of House Receptionist – up to £23k + Benefits We have a fantastic opportunity for...
Ref: 27084 Highlights: Focus upon developing and implement strategic growth and retention plans across the business Work across multiple channels...
Ref: 27429 We are currently working with an specialist insurance firm seeking an appointment for a newly created Investment Manager...