Are you looking to work for one of the leading consultancies in the UK who will help you to grow and develop a career in areas that suit your own skills and interests?
Are you looking for a better work/life balance with flexible working and hours to suit your needs?
If you’re a qualified or nearly qualified actuary with a minimum 2:1 level numerical based degree and good pensions knowledge then we would love to hear from you!
Your key responsibilities as a Part Qualified Actuary would be:
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients, ensuring work is done on time to a high standard and within budget
- Prepare actuarial calculations in respect of scheme funding, company accounting work, actuarial factors, individual member calculations and more
- Support other areas of the business (DC, risk transfer, governance, proposition development and new business) and support the development of less experienced members of the team
- Excellent relationship building skills (with both clients and internal stakeholders)
- Organisation and coordination of activity both internally and externally
- Strong IT skills, Microsoft Excel knowledge desired
- Commercial awareness on pension schemes
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29188 DB Pension Deputy Team Lead Responsibilities: • Manage resources to ensure that scheme event and member event targets...
Ref: 28891 Healthcare Client Support Specialist As a Healthcare Client Support Specialist some of your key responsibilities will involve: - Ensure...
Ref: 31479 Do you want to one work for one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions? I...