Operations Support (Invoice Finance) – Corporate and Retail Banking – Competitive Salary + Industry Leading Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Invoice Finance Specialist to join a leading financial institution in Manchester City Centre on a 12m FTC. You will be responsible for supporting the UK branch network, the Regional Invoice Finance Specialists and customers, by undertaking all aspects of confidential invoice discounting month end reconciliations, as well as the following associated duties :-
- Daily customer liaison and support.
- Support in preparation of all legal documentation for new and ongoing invoice discounting facilities.
- Support in process management of new customer on boarding.
- Monitoring of collateral, including identification of risk trends, with recommendations for mitigating actions.
- Training / assisting customers with all aspects of Invoice Finance OnLine.
- Knowledge of Invoice Finance
- Experience with Reconciliations
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at Bruin Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26099 CLO and Structured Funds Counsel with Global Mandate (UK based) The role - to join an existing 6...
Ref: 24587 I am working on an exclusive opportunity with a well-respected Asset Manager to recruit for an experienced Human...
Ref: 25971 An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading international asset manager responsible for over £30 billion in...