We have partnered with an award winning boutique UK fund manager who are looking for an operations associate to join their growing business.
The successful candidate would be providing strategic operational influence to aid in streamlining processes, effectively supporting internal business units and external clients. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to establish themselves within investment operations.
- Overseeing operational responsibilities for a complex product.
- Ensuring applications and client onboarding is completed in a timely manner.
- Ownership for the generation of investor tax certificates and liaising with the investment team
- Facilitating monthly payments and communicating with brokers regarding insurance claims
- Managing databases to ensure integrity is maintained across all systems.
- Production of custodian instructions and managing third party reporting requirements.
- Documentation of evolving processes and contributing ideas to gain efficiencies
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an asset management or financial services role
- Experience of being a senior on a team, providing training, mentoring or overseeing junior members
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32459 Our client is one of the largest global names in Investment Management. On their behalf, we are...
Ref: 32400 Operations Analyst This is an initial 6- month FTC. Main duties: Creating new security records and any necessary...
Ref: 32406 Reporting Analyst We are looking for a candidate to join a top tier investment management firm, to work...