Operations Assistant – 12-month FTC
Our client is a leading London Insurance company who are looking to add an Operations Assistant to their Business Operations division on a 12-month FTC.
In this role, you will be a key member of the Operations department and assist the Senior Business Operations Analysts, Underwriting Performance & Controls team and Operations Manager in their respective roles.
- Support the Business Operations team in delivering company-wide operational initiatives, process improvements and reporting.
- Be part of key business projects and assist in driving forward technological advancements.
- Work with the Operations management team in the coordination and update of all underwriting and operational guidelines and manuals, liaising closely with all key stakeholders.
What is needed:
- Prior work experience in the Insurance market.
- A Level or Degree qualified.
- Ambition to develop a career within the Insurance Market.
- Experience using Microsoft Tools.
What is on offer:
- Opportunity to start your career within a leading London Market Insurance business.
- Fantastic starting salary, plus great benefits.
- London based office.
If you are keen to find out further information, please do apply within.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29201 Our client a forward thinking, progressive and reputable Lloyd's Syndicate are looking to recruit a well-established Transactional Liability...
Ref: 29193 Fantastic opportunities available to work in a lead A&H Team in the London Market. Arguably one of the...
Ref: 29177 Exclusive Role – Marine Claims Director - £80,000 **DISCLAIMER** Working for a lead Broker of choice, the...