Leading Market Maker seeking an Operational Risk Analyst to join their small team based in London.
- Supporting Senior members in delivering the Operational risk Framework
- Developing the business control environment.
- Support and challenge the business in reporting their risks and controls via Company's Risk & Control Self Assessments (RCSAs)
- Oversee the KRIs and operational loss events to generate useful MI for the business
- Undertake independent risk assurance reviews, testing that the business has a robust control framework in place and is adhering to relevant policies and procedures
- Assist senior team members in the co-ordination of the Company's annual plan for Pillar II operational risk capital calculation, including scenario definition, business challenge, capital modelling and reporting in line with the Group's annual plan
- To produce operational risk management information for the Risk & Compliance Committee
- Coordinate the group's Recovery & Resolution Plans as required under the Group’s ICAAP requirements
- Maintain and update risk appetite statements so that they comply with the latest regulatory changes and meet Group’s expectations
- Engage and assist in key risk projects, such as the Investment Prudential Regime, Operational Resilience & Financial Climate Risk
- Minimum 2.1 University Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
- circa 3+ years experience in an Operational Risk/Compliance Advisory role
- Experience developing and implementing controls to mitigate the risks associated with a significant retail customer base (preferred)
- Existing experience developing and implementing controls to mitigate technology/cyber risks (desired)
- Strong communicator who is comfortable working with internal stakeholders of all levels
- Proactive mindset, with ability to challenge existing processes and put ideas forward
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27877 We are working with a prestigious Asset Manager who continue to organically grow in New York. As the...
Ref: 27872 Leading Development Bank seeking a Senior Enterprise Risk Manager to join their London office. Key responsibilities • Provide...
Ref: 27846 The team is the frontline resource responding to operational incidents affecting the firm’s sponsoring and advisory activities globally....