Bruin are looking for a proactive and highly motivated candidate to join a leading London based Investment Firm in an Operational Due Diligence capacity.
- Prepare operational due diligence reports and make recommendations to management
- Work with ODD Oversight Lead to liaise and collaborate with investment team with regards to schedule of reviews
- Keep up with regulatory changes and oversee media screening tool for the identification of potential issues
- Ensure that adequate action is taken to resolve escalated risk and issues in respect of manager and fund due diligence in a timely manner
- Work closely with other teams in the firm
- Preferably minimum of 3 years relevant experience of the Investment Management industry and associated products supported by an appropriate qualification.
- Current or previous experience in performing due diligence work.
- Strong written, oral and presentational skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and understand complex issues and advise on solutions
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Ref: 25611 One of our boutique investment management clients is currently seeking an ambitious and dedicated Sales Support to join…
Ref: 25366 . We have a requirement for a senior, qualified FCAS P&C actuary with excellent commercial and stakeholder management…
Ref: 25658 Capital Actuary, London Market Syndicate, Salary up to £90k We are currently working with a Non-Life insurance client…