I am working on an exciting opportunity with a well-respected Investment Manager who are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join in a newly created role. This position will be supporting a busy capital investments team in their central Copenhagen office.
This role would be a great opportunity for someone who enjoys managing the full day to day running of a vibrant and professional office, whilst supporting on varied ad hoc duties.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting on a wide variety of administrative duties across the 8 team members
- Liaising with vendors on invoicing
- Assisting with the creation of PowerPoints and any other papers for client presentations
- Organising travel and processing any expenses for the team
- Managing the calendars and schedules for the office
- Maintaining the overall day to day office standards
- Collaborating extensively with the London-based corporate functions regarding wider operational needs of the business (i.e. payments, vendor management)
The client is question is looking for an individual who ideally has previous experience within the financial services sector, who is well versed in working within a fast-paced environment . You as the ideal candidate must be fluent English & Danish (verbal & written). You will be someone with the ambition to grow this newly created role into a core member of the existing team.
If you have are looking for a fresh and exciting challenge within a reputable company whilst growing with the business, then please contact us to find out even more on the role!
Ref: 25209 BRUIN Financial are proud to be working with an exciting Financial Services organisation based in Manchester. My client…
Ref: 25190 Customer Support Operations Manager The Company This world-leading US-based financial institution, operates in over 30 countries and…
Ref: 25187 I am currently assisting a well-known, fantastic Financial Services firm based in Surrey, recruit an HR Shared Service/Onboarding…