We have an exciting opportunity for a North American Property insurance professional to join one of the markets most stable and sought employers.
This role will suit a current Account Handler / Broker Technician who has gained excellent experience to date in the North American Property field.
Supporting Brokers, you will act as an Account Executive with full liaison with clients and markets alike. Technically strong you will be able to provide full support with producing and advising on documents for market.
What sets this role apart from others though is the Broking House that you will for.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Co-ordinates placement of risks, including production of documentation to assist placement and maintenance throughout the risk life cycle (Underwriting Submissions, Market Reform Contracts, Wordings, Endorsements).
- Develop and maintain an active role/relationship with clients via e-mail, telephone and face-to-face, dealing with Client, Underwriter and Market Representative resolving or referring all queries to a satisfactory level.
- Demonstrate excellent technical knowledge and ability to communicate this to various audiences (Insureds, Retailers, Wholesalers, Internal and Underwriters).
- Ensure that accounts are serviced efficiently and professionally – creates MRC slips, Invoices and Underwriter submissions; deals with slip endorsements; maintaining all electronic files and compliance related checks where required to meet clients, Markets and third parties expectation.
- Work with the Brokers to identify and qualify opportunities for business development.
- Assist in design of complex program structures to provide innovative risk transfer alternatives as required.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29209 Reinsurance Broker Support Technician sought for a lead broking house. We are in need of an individual who...
Ref: 29193 Fantastic opportunities available to work in a lead A&H Team in the London Market. Arguably one of the...
Ref: 29201 Our client a forward thinking, progressive and reputable Lloyd's Syndicate are looking to recruit a well-established Transactional Liability...