North American Binders Account Handler
A great opportunity for an Account Handler with London Market experience has come up and it will allow the right candidate to work for one of the world’s leading independent brokers.
Our client is keen to employ an experienced Account Handler who will be able to guarantee effective delivery of all Broker Support activities, whilst maintaining awareness of the end-to-end processes relative to IBA, Premium Processing and Claims.
Some of the essential daily tasks will be:
• Initiating and overseeing all the premium processing functions
• Collaboratively prepare all the key documentation, ensuring these meet the minimum standards and Market compliance
• Providing training and support to 3rd Party Service Providers
• Addressing Cash & Credit Control issues
• Maintaining accurate compliant records through GXB
• Able to communicate effectively
• Computer literacy, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Comfortable in operating London Market processes and systems
• Keen to embrace change and learn new processes on a regular basis
Want to know more about this role? Apply today for a confidential chat!
Location: City of London
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29798 Underwriting Assistant - Numerical Graduate If you are a recent Graduate looking to break into the Lloyd's and...
Ref: 29799 Assistant Underwriter - Casualty Reinsurance We have an incredible opportunity within an International Casualty Reinsurance division of a...
Ref: 29776 Calling all recent Graduates who are currently looking for their first role within the Insurance Industry! I have...