We are working with the world’s largest independent investment management firms that specialize in investment solutions for institutions, financial intermediaries, and wealth managers. They are currently seeking a Marketing Strategist to join the team on a maternity cover.
- Lead the development and execution of integrated marketing plans to both improve awareness and adoption of business capabilities across Northern Europe.
- Facilitate annual planning, budgeting, coordinate the marketing strategy and targeted messaging to support the business goals utilizing promotional tactics such as content, website, advertising, email, events, social media, and PR.
- Ensure channel & brand alignment and implementation of messages in a timely and effective manner.
- Partner with the EMEA product marketing manager in leading private investment efforts in EMEA.
- Collaborate with various regional and global marketing teams, including editorial, product marketing, digital & events, to help create and deliver an integrated marketing plan.
- Leverage internal and external sources to gather product, channel and competitor insights with the goal of providing recommendations to drive distribution and market share.
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of competitive offerings, market trends and industry developments specific to the business area.
- Manage channel and campaign budgets and analyze costs impacting marketing decisions.
- Extensive marketing experience; with a focus on private investments.
- Experience across Northern Europe markets.
- Clear demonstration of direct management, development, and execution of marketing communication plans and initiatives.
- Exceptional project management/organizational skills, including ability to multi-task, be consistently responsive, and manage changing priorities while meeting strict deadlines.
- An understanding of the European sales and marketing regulatory rules for alternative investment products, specifically for private investments.
- Experience of working effectively with internal stakeholders, such as product management, sales business partners and investment teams, across functions and regions.
- Ability to collaborate with and positively influence stakeholders across functions and regions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple demanding workstreams simultaneously and to be able to successfully manage changing deadlines.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31473 PIMCO Events Manager- 6 Month Contract (on-site) A leading global asset management is looking for an Events...
Ref: 30077 A leading UK financial services firm is looking for an enthusiastic marketing generalist to join their firm covering...
Ref: 31188 **Manager- Corporate Communications. (Maternity cover)** Our client is a reputable Global Asset Management firm who are currently...