A rapidly growing Lloyd's broker with over 20 offices globally with approximately 600 employees is looking to grow their marketing team by adding a Marketing & Communications Assistant to their London office. The firm has a significant presence in the insurance market, and also has significant plans to grow their reinsurance business in the future as well.
Reporting into a Global Marketing & Communications Director, the role would be working across the full marketing mix, working with 2 existing marketing colleagues working globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working on both internal and external communications and marketing campaigns
- Working on the website, ensuring relevant updates and maintenance are carried out
- Social media management
- Developing content for the business intranet
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within a financial services organisation
- Social media experience, primarily Twitter and LinkedIn
- A self-starter and enthusiasm to build relationships with other stakeholders
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26555 We are currently recruiting for a leading, global asset manager with over £200 billion assets under management. They...
Ref: 26953 A leading, global investment management firm who prides themselves on their company culture and forward-thinking approach is now...
Ref: 27186 The client is a market leading fund management company. They boast a long history of success delivering...