We are working with a leading investment management company who specialise in alternative investment funds, ETFs and fixed income sales and trading. They are currently seeking a marketing and digital growth associate to leading marketing campaigns, including fund launches and product pushes.
- Create and manage effective ETF marketing campaigns
- Build and manage email marketing campaigns
- Provide feedback on metrics and identify trends and tactics to improve open rates and click-through rates
- Increase ROI through powerful AI-driven programmatic advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to bring real-time data to fund information pages
- Leverage best-in-class technology to rapidly grow engagement, awareness and assets
- Produce timely and relevant reporting, interpreting results to enhance the website
- Relevant experience in B2B digital marketing or financial services
- Proven understanding of CRM systems and experience managing email marketing campaigns as well as digital communications
- Experience building and managing websites
- Ability to work with, manipulate, understand and interpret large data sets
- Familiarity with B2B digital advertising campaign tools
- Project management skills, with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29787 This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global asset management firm who currently manages over $1trillion...
Ref: 29721 One of the world's leading investment managers is currently seeking a Content Manager to join their global marketing...
Ref: 29713 One of the largest global investment management companies are seeking an Associate Director Communication- Private Asset. The main function of this...