I have a unique role for a Lloyd’s Broker to work with a very specific team within their organisation. The role will be to support a Broking team on all Marketing/Brand activities and Sales Support duties.
Duties will include:
- Managing the prospect pipelines – create a contact strategy
- Sharing relevant business news with prospects and existing clients
- Client/customer Relationship Management
- A brand ambassador for the team and the wider business
- Creating and reusing content (Social Media)
- Designing documentation that can be used across the division
- Working closely with the teams sharing latest trends and research
You as the successful candidate will have the above experience and an understanding of marketing developing client relationships. Knowledge of the Lloyd’s market would be desirable and an understanding what a broker does.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26903 Our client is a leading Insurance Broker with a global presence and is the largest Insurance intermediary group...
Ref: 26910 Premium Processing Technician required to work on a multitude of International Classes of Business. Candidates will need to...
Ref: 26911 Binding Authority Account Handler sought – £48k I am keen to speak with experienced Binding Authority Account Handlers with...