Our client is offering an exciting opportunity to an Audit professional who is looking to progress their career in one of the largest courier businesses in the world. This role will be based in London, operating within a close-knit and supportive team of 12.
- Propose risk-based audits over existing and emerging risks and proactively seek stakeholder and Internal Audit management agreement.
- Plan, execute and report on risk based internal audits in line with the Audit Manual and best practice methodology; agree pragmatic commercial solutions that balance benefits and costs against the associated risk.
- Manage stakeholder relationships throughout the end-to-end audit process, including senior managers and executive directors.
- Deliver “agile” audits providing assurance over major system implementations, major projects and initiatives.
- Facilitate risk workshops to support the development and maintenance of the Group’s risk registers.
- Identify new and developing areas of risk and engage management to ensure these are recognised and mitigated through risk management processes; consider and deliver independent assurance work in these areas to ensure risks are being managed effectively.
- Identify and deliver opportunities to use data analytics to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, including for risk assessments and audit scoping.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified
- Demonstrable minimum experience of three years internal auditing working under professional standards or practice.
- Experience in designing and performing data driven audits using analytics or an awareness of key systems used by the business.
- Experience of working within a complex operating environment in a large business; strong risk and control awareness; highly developed financial or operational awareness, and analytical and problem-solving awareness.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27370 Portfolio Accountant – Job Spec The Role Portfolio Accountant – full time role. Main Purpose To assist with...
Ref: 27317 Title: Operational Risk Manager Location: London A well respected international banking client are looking for a Operational...
Ref: 27345 A well respected international banking client are looking for a financial Consultant to join their existing London...