Exciting new role in an established team supporting the Group Legal function
• Accountable for a portfolio of matters from both cost and milestone perspective
• Leading all internal matter engagements with General Counsels, matter leads and infrastructure support teams (Finance and Procurement)
• Presenting portfolio reports at financial accountability meetings, outlooks reviews and other reporting discussions and providing tendering support
• Driving technology change
• Ensuring close collaboration with the other areas in the External Engagement team to successfully deploy team wide objectives. E.g. panel refresh
• Working actively with other law firm partners to continue to drive collaboration and efficiency in the sector
Experience in any of the below :
• Current or recent Legal project management
• Finance related qualification or work experience
• Project Management related qualification or work experience
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31474 Legal Project Manager - Banking - Glasgow Exciting new role in an established team supporting the Group Legal...
Ref: 28981 The Role: A commercially astute qualified lawyer to sit within the privacy risk function of the Privacy Team...
Ref: 31325 Senior Equity Derivatives Legal Counsel for a Global Investment Bank Corporate Equity Derivatives, Equity Options, Securities Finance, Outsourced...