Legal Analyst (Conveyancing)
WFH: Hybrid model 3 days per week office-based
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Department: Various (Legal & Operations)
To provide legal administrative and telephone support to the legal and operations function within a busy asset manager.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, proactive is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Some previous experience in property, data entry, and customer service is desirable.
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate previous legal admin experience and would like to step up within a growing team.
· Maintaining and updating the in-house database in accordance with correspondence and other communications exchanged with tenants or their solicitors.
· Providing high-standard customer service to the leaseholder and their representatives on the phone or in writing.
· Reading leases, deeds, and other property title documents and miscellaneous documents, identifying key provisions and analysing title structures.
· Interpreting aspects of lease information and inputting accurately onto the database, working to tight timescales.
· Recommending action following reviews of legal documentation including leases and titles.
· Reconciling and identifying data discrepancies.
· Making recommendations for improvements in order to streamline department processes.
· Reviewing and extracting information from various sources including leases and HM Land Registry.
· Assisting the department manager and colleagues to ensure key projects are delivered within a planned timeframe, working to tight deadlines.
· Able to demonstrate accuracy in all aspects of your role and possess a keen eye for detail.
· Able to manage multiple tasks and handle a high volume of calls, extract information from various sources and track the previous history while speaking to the caller and taking accurate notes.
· Able to communicate effectively, provide accurate information in a helpful manner, and maintain a professional attitude at all times.
· Able to adapt to unique customer queries and situations and have a positive attitude toward callers, even when dealing with difficult issues.
· Able to show accuracy and speed when entering data into a database.
· Able to write professional letters, both using templates and drafting letters.
· Able to investigate a query and suggest solutions. Ability to ask questions and manage sensitive or challenging situations.
· Degree or equivalent.
· Residential property sector experience.
· Experience providing customer service to Leaseholders.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work within a busy team environment.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29198 Legal Counsel to provide support to the Cash Equities business on day-to-day matters and project work and provide...
Ref: 28980 Senior Pensions Lawyer - 14 month FTC Department: UK Business Legal Reports to: Head of UK Business...
Ref: 28439 Legal Analyst (Conveyancing) Permanent/ Full-time Location: London WFH: Hybrid model 3 days per week office-based Salary: Competitive +...