*Up to 100k base salary, plus attractive bonus and benefits
Now is an exciting time to join an expanding team where you will be able to challenge and influence the current pensions end-game landscape, and deliver innovative outcome focused investment solutions to your clients.
Our client is a global asset manager responsible for over $1 trillion in assets. As part of their evolving proposition to large pension scheme clients, they are seeking an Solutions Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This will be a newly created role focus on one of the new to market concepts. If you are a seasoned pension investment professional then this may be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Understanding of investment strategies, LDI, the benefits of cashflow focused decumulation investment strategies and contractual assets
- Ability to understand corporate and trustee perspectives on pensions
- Excellent client service with a passion for outcome focused solution design
- Experience in a corporate focused contact base is desirable
Key skills required to be successful for this role:
- Client focused and comfortable publicly speaking
- Driven to learn and develop current and new skills
- Stakeholder management skills, engaging and influencing senior decision makers and large pension scheme clients
- Knowledge and understanding of pension funding and investment matters
- Proactive when working independently
Please reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org at Bruin Financial to find out more about this opportunity!
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31112 Bruin have the pleasure of recruiting for a global investment banking and financial services company who are looking...
Ref: 31086 Our client is seeking an individual with a growth mindset with experience in LDI management/consulting to join their...
Ref: 31072 We are currently working with a major brand seeking to appoint a Senior DC expert to proactively manage...