Bruin are currently working with a global asset management to hire an analyst to join them in London. The successful candidate will assist with the various processes undertaken within the LDI analytics team and monitor LDI fund benchmarks and support the oversight of the risk and reporting system.
- Assist in the production of LDI end client reporting at month and quarter ends
- Understand the structure and complexity of LDI Products / clients
- Responsible for the maintenance, integrity and oversight of data
- Analyse and implement changes products.
- Assist in development of any additional tools required to support the core systems
- Ensure daily interaction with front office fund management teams
- Presentation to Senior Management and / or relevant committees
- LDI performance and risk analytics, including hedge effectiveness versus client benchmarks
- Understand and adhere to Derivative related regulatory / market requirements
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide on-going support for client reporting
- Basic derivatives and fixed income knowledge, particularly in the context of LDI
- Excellent numerical ability
- Excellent problem solving
- Investigative by nature
- Keen business interest and desire to apply technical skills to real world business problems
- VBA programming experience an advantage
- Java Script programming an advantage
- CFA passed or candidate
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26623 An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to join a leading UK merchant banking group in...
Ref: 26624 Bruin are working with a leading UK financial services provider to hire a Product Owner to play a...
Ref: 26359 Bruin are looking for a proactive professional to join a global asset manager in a product executive role....