Excellent opportunity to join a well established and growing Investment Manager!!
– Onboarding duties – Primarily Institutional with a small percentage being retail.
– Periodic reviews to complete CDD checks
– Sanctions and PEPS screening and investigating SARS
– Enhancing and developing the Financial Crime framework
– Asset Management experience
– Strong knowledge of AML regulations
– Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26569 Our client, a top asset manager, is searching for a Analyst level AML Quality Assurance professional to come on...
Ref: 26551 ***New Role*** I have partnered with a top tier Asset Manager to find a Compliance Generalist. Duties include,...
Ref: 26510 Excellent opportunity to join a well established and growing Investment Manager!! Duties: - Onboarding duties - Primarily Institutional...