Our client is a well-established investment management company with offices globally. Due to expansion in the Netherlands region, they are now looking for a Junior Sales Manager to join their Amsterdam office.
The role is based in the heart of Amsterdam, but works closely with a high-performing team in London.
The successful Junior Sales Manager will take responsibility for the following:
- Initial drafting of proposals for prospective clients, which will include collation of data and information
- Screening, researching, providing information about prospective clients
- Preparation of presentations in advance of meetings for prospective clients and clients
- Support the client follow up process, including taking responsibility for collating and writing information and materials to be sent to the prospect or client
- Accessing and providing investment data from systems and other departments to obtain information as requested by a client or prospect or their advisers
- Build and develop strong relationships with the other Client Team Analysts, Client Team Directors and all other internal departments such as Portfolio Management, Investment Strategy and Research
The Junior Sales Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Sales Support or Client Service function within investment management
- Strong writing, research, and analysis skills
- Comfortable interpreting numerical data and quick to understand complex concepts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in one or more European languages is desirable but not essential
- Holds a Bachelors degree or equivalent
Note, candidates without investment management experience will not be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Client Service or Sales Support professional looking to be part of a growing company.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32979 Senior Press Officer- 12month Contract A leading financial service institution are looking for a Senior Press Officer to...
Ref: 32960 A top tier independent investment management firm is looking for a Senior Sales Associate to partner with members...
Ref: 32787 A reputable investment management firm is looking for an Event Planner to join the team on a 12month...